Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Cameo

This is my second card for the Moxie Fab World challenge to use Cameos.  Here is the link:  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/moxie-fab-world-challenge-appearance-of.html.  I used the sketch from Stamp TV this week, but I turned it on it's side



I had a cameo ring when I was younger and I used the colors to match my ring.



I stamped the floral image from Gina K's Stamp TV Kit - Spring Mix with Versamark on Ivory cardstock and heat embossed with White Pearls ep, cut out with a Nesties oval and sponged VersaMagic ink in Pink Carnation over the whole area then layered it onto a gold scalloped oval.  Adhered the lace to the peach ribbon with ScorTape 1/8" and adhered these to the Ivory layer with 1/4" ScorTape.  The sentiment rectangle was edged with a Prismacolor marker in gold.  The scalloped coral layer is from a card pack I bought on clearance at Michael's a few years ago.  The overall measurements are 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very nice card. I'm not a follower. You can follow me at imblackmartha.blogspot.com

Kelly Massman said...

Love the colors! Came over from Moxie Fab!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)