Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moxie Fab Bright and Bold Challenge

There is a Color Inspiration challenge over at Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/color-inspiration-for-card-makers-week.html)  using these colors




I struggled with these colors, not sure what direction to take them, but this is what I came up with



All stamps are by Gina K Designs.  The Lovely Labels 2 image was stamped with VersaFine Black on SU Pink Pirouette and outlined in orange with a Prismacolor marker.  The Happy Hearts were masked and stamped on white with Memento Rose Bud then filled in with a Sakura black glaze pen and layered onto Gina K Sweet Mango.   All of the layers were cut out with Nesties.  The hearts needed a little something, so I colored some self-adhesive rhinestones with an orange Prismacolor marker to match.  I don't remember where the black lace came from, but I found it in one of my ribbon jars. The strip of Sweet Mango was added to cover the Scor-Tape.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)