Friday, January 14, 2011

Moxie Fab Metallics

Day 4 for the Moxie Fab Color Inspiration ( http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/color-inspiration-for-card-makers-week_13.html) and here are the colors to use:


Gold Leaf Metallic, Satin Wedding White, and Pinkini

I have been loving all of the handmade flowers that I have seen everywhere.  Sherry Cheever has a video on her blog using the new Spellbinders dies  http://sherrycheever.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/.  So I did my first attempt at making one of those gorgeous flowers, and as you can see I need some practice!



I used the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Flower and cut out 2 medium and 1 small flower.  The pearl brad in the center had a silver rim around it, so I used my gold Prismacolor marker to match the color palette.  The gold flourish is by Sizzix - Flourish.  Layered these onto the white Bazzill Bling cs and then onto the pink base.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)