Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweets for the Sweet

I was inspired by the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/tuesday-trigger-sweets-for-sweet.html and the sketch at Mojo Monday http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.

Here is the Trigger inspiration

and the sketch


Here is what I came up with



I used Tami Mayberry's Happy Hearts by Gina K Designs inked in Versamark then with Memento Rose Bud and heat embossed with clear ep.  Punched out the larger heart with an EK Success scalloped heart punch and cut out the smaller heart.  The dp is by Basic Grey Two Scoops/Swirl.  Used a piece of ribbon from by ribbon jar.  Nesties circle and scalloped circle were used for the hearts layer.  Then I had to come up with some sort of treatment for the upper left circle and found the felt photo corner, which I adhered upside down, added the pink floss bow and then the Paper Shapers flourish which I cut off the pieces I wanted to use.  White cs was used for the layers and base.  The pink cs is by DCWV Premium Stack.  Finished it off with the pink Dew Drops.

Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! :)

Charity said...

You're card is adorable. I like the scallops and the use of the sketch. Great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)