Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fun Flamingo

I am loving Tami Mayberry's new set by Gina K Designs, Gnome One Like You.  I used the flamingo stamp in the Card Patterns Sketch 127 found here:  http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/08/sketch-127.html






I bought the pack of cards on clearance at Michael's a long time ago and just ran across them and decided I better start using some of the stuff I already have.  The flamingo was stamped on Gina K Pure Luxury White cs and colored with Prismacolor markers then cut out, sponged with Memento Angel Pink and layered with Nesties dies.  Cut the brown border with another Nesties die, ran through my little Xyron to adhere to the pink edge.  Added the fun ruffled ribbon from my LSS, some die cut leaves and the layered Prima Flowers with the rhinestone center.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Love it!!!

Nadine said...

What a fun card, so is the stamp!

NinaB said...

What a fun card and you colored it beautifully, Sue. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.