Thursday, September 29, 2011

Groovy Birthday

I paper pieced a little van for my dh's birthday and it just happens to fit the challenge of paper piecing at  Creative Belli  http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/belli-challenge-127-paper-piecing.html


I pulled out some of my beloved Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock.  Stamp set by Gina K, illustrated by Tami Mayberry - So Groovy. 


Next, over at Touch Twin Markers  http://touchtwinchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/ttc02-touch-twin-color-challenge-part-2.html  they are having a color challenge.  Since I don't have any of those markers in my possession yet, I tried to come close with the markers I have.


I used a couple of Gina K sets by Theresa Momber - Aloha and Vogue Vases.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the dp on the Groovy bus! Great work, and THX for playing in the Belli Challenge.

Vicki G said...

Very Elegant! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Vicki

joy said...

Sue, I was so glad to see you join in the Creative Belli Challenge! I love that little vintage bus! So cute! (I'm old enough to remember when they really looked like that!)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Not sure which card won but this is gorgeous too!! Look at you entering twice!! :) YAY for your win~