Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Glittery Happy



Over the weekend I was witness to my friend's first ever hole in one!  I made her this card inspired by the challenge at Time Out! - CASE with your own twist.

Here is Anita's card you are to CASE:

And my take on the CASE:


Used my air vent die to cut the strip.  Adhered ScorTape to the back side of the cut out and added glitter in shades of green.  Adhered to a white base and didn't like the way the edges looked, so added some turquoise strips.  Die cut the sentiment in green, turquoise and white and glued them together a little offset for a shadow effect.

And the inside of the card:


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous, glittery air vent, Sue ... love that you took the design to the inside with those fun balloons! Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out, and for such a great CASE! Anita :)

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Sue! So nice to see you here at Time Out! I love this! That vent die is so cool and love the sparkle behind it! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

Lynn said...

I love that you finished the inside too. Fabulous take on Anita's inspiration card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!