Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just Us Girls Challenge #254 - Color

It's my turn to host over at Just Us Girls and it is a color challenge this week.  The colors are blue, green and any neutrals you would like to add.  I was thinking on the lines of navy and lime, but any shade will do.


We also have our August Guest Designer with us again this week - Kristie Goulet!




I have been dying to use this new lime green embossing powder and I love how it turned out on the navy cardstock!  I used a couple of old Stampin Up background stamps, hearts are by Gina K and the "You Glow Girl" sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Just a reminder:  If you win Chic of the Week in any of our August challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of October.

Good Luck!

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely couple of cards. Awesome embossing color and fabulous colors for the challenge

Nancy said...

Oh WOW ....love both of these Sue! Great challenge too....sorry about last night I feel bad for jumping the gun! Have a good weekend!

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! Great cards and color challenge! I had fun working with these colors.

Marisa said...

Well done with the embossing powder!! Two wonderful cards.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Two beautiful cards! I really enjoyed working with this color combo!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful takes on the colour inspiration. Just love the zesty green and black.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I like the green embossed on the navy also.