Saturday, August 19, 2017

Just Us Girls #407 - Color Week

It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls and this week is Color Week with Me as your hostess!  I was thinking about the kids getting ready to go back to school and it made me think of crayons, so I chose 3 of the primary colors from the crayon box.


Check out the JUGS blog to see how these colors inspired our Guest Designer, Darnell Knauss and the rest of the Design Team.


I used an old Gina K set - Oh Boy! using the sailboat and sentiment.  Added various patterned papers from my stash and added some die cut stars cut from glittered cardstock.  This is for my youngest grandson's first birthday.

What do these colors make you think of ?  Come show us what you create using these colors only and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible for a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Fantastic use of the colors! I love this layout a perfect card for a little boy!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh I love this card and it will be a keeper for many years I'm sure! Great color challenge! I had such fun with it!

Darnell said...

Great color choice for this week, Sue! I love your nautical and colorful card with all the wonderful layered patterns and stars! Perfect for your grandson's first birthday!! Thanks for letting me play with you again! Hugs, Darnell

Macimbalo said...

I love your colorful card - this is the perfect card for a boy! All those paper go perfectly together and I really like the layout too!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' cute. I love all the elements and layers. Really fabulous card, I'm pinning!!!!

Bobby said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card, Sue. Perfect for a 1 year old who will love the little boat.

Ina G said...

Fantabulous card Sue. Super layout and great use of our colours. Lucky boy have you as a Grandmother!

Nancy said...

Love, Love Love this card! Fantastic job and colors this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable 1 year card! The colors are perfect for it

sanpiseth40 said...

nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
ผลบอล